2014. febr. 9.

Day 1- CHEER BOW ;

The most I love about cheer uniform is the matching bow. And of course the high ponytail with a biiig poof :)
These bows are ordered from a Slovenian girl. She does awesome bows :) I gave these to my team mates as a Xmas present. ( secretly I tell you, t
hey fit to our new uniform )

I hope you love it as much as I do !

The second pics is my handmade bow for the National team's practices.
I have never made bow before, but in my opinion it's pretty okay. I mean it has all the colors in it, and its shape is like a normal bow. Hahaha :)
It was made for Betti. But I also did Orsi's, Domi's and Kriszti's bow , too.
I feel like I could open a new company- "Where bows come true" - or something like this name.

xox
Rebecca


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése